Andrew Rayel has been named the unofficial heir to the throne of trance, and he has even been suspected of one day filling the shoes of the great Armin van Buuren himself. That’s a lot of pressure for an ordinary person, but then again, Andrew Rayel is far from ordinary. Achieving more before his 20th birthday than many do in their entire lives, it was about time for the young talent to show what he could really do in an album.
Taking his cues from the legends before him, ‘Find Your Harmony’ is constructed like an impenetrable tank – everything about this record is designed to fit right in with the upper crust of trance albums.
A quick glance through the credits of this record, and you’ll see that just about every tune is a solo effort from Rayel. The fact that he can produce such a large volume of massive tunes without any help whatsoever is a feat in and of itself, but when he teams up with Armin for the instantly recognizable ‘EIFORYA’, the record kicks into an even higher gear.
Exceptional vocalists join the young prodigy, such as: Christian Burns, Jonathan Mendelsohn, Alexandra Badoi, Sylvia Tosun, Lira Yin, Jano, and Jwaydan. With this record, Andrew Rayel not only realizes the talent that’s always been inside him – he also forever carves his place in trance history.
Subscribe to Armada TV: http://bit.ly/SubscribeArmada
1. Andrew Rayel – Find Your Harmony (Intro)
2. Andrew Rayel – Dark Warrior
3. Andrew Rayel – Impulse
4. Andrew Rayel feat. Cindy Alma – Hold On To Your Love
5. Andrew Rayel feat. Christian Burns – Miracles
6. Andrew Rayel – Latifa
7. Andrew Rayel & Armin van Buuren – EIFORYA
8. Andrew Rayel – Followed By Light
9. Andrew Rayel feat. Jano – How Do I Know
10. Andrew Rayel – Rise Of The Era
11. Andrew Rayel & Jwaydan – Until The End
12. Andrew Rayel feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn – One In A Million
13. Andrew Rayel & Lira Yin – Fading Echoes
14. Andrew Rayel with Bobina – Sacramentum
15. Andrew Rayel – Power Of Elements
16. Andrew Rayel feat. Alexandra Badoi – Goodbye
17. Andrew Rayel feat. Sylvia Tosun – There Are No Words
18. Andrew Rayel – The End At Pianoland (Outro)