Dancefair, a conference that is often regarded as a hot spot for electronic music education, has announcedÂ its 2018 dates along with event details.Â A haven for industry entrepreneurs,Â Dancefair focuses on producers, DJs, modern musicians, and music professionals.
Itâs essentially the electronic music conference for electronic musicians.
The key seminars that will be taking place at the event will include:
– In the studio with high level DJâs / Production masterclasses
– Seminars about promotion and raising your awareness as a DJ
– How to start and run a record label
– Tech Talks – Albeton / Pioneer / Spotify and more
– Technology demonstrations
The event is set to take place from February 17-18 in Utrecht, and more than 170 artists and 300 brands will be in attendance.
Categories: Announcements, Business, News